- Height: 11,123 feet (3390 Meter)
- Date: 7th to 16th January 2019 (13 days)
- Grade: Moderate to Tough
- Minimum Temperature: -30 Celsius
- Walking: Avg. 5 hours per day
- Trek Style: Camping
- Nearest Airport: Leh Airport
- Last Date of Registration: 30th September 2018
- Fees: Rs. 23,000/-
- Day 01 – 07.01.2019 – Report at Leh in the morning by 10 am and Check in at Guest house. Afternoon check-up at hospital.
- Day 02 – 08.01.2019 – Morning free, afternoon check-up at hospital (Compulsory as per Leh DM Notification)
- Day 03 – 09.01.2019 – Drive to Chilling (3 hrs.) Trek to Shingra Yokoma (1 hr.)
- Day 04 – 10.01.2019 – From Shingra Yokoma to Paldar Tsomo (5 hrs trek)
- Day 05 – 11.01.2019 – From Paldar Tsomo to Tip Yokoma (5 hrs trek)
- Day 06 – 12.01.2019 – From Tip Yokoma to Naerak Pullu (6 hrs. trek) Such a day we can see the ice fall
- Day 07 – 13.01.2019 – From Naerak Pullu to Tip Yokoma (7 hrs. trek)
- Day 08 – 14.01.2019 – From Tip yokoma to Shingra Yokoma (6 hrs. trek)
- Day 09 – 15.01.2019 – From Shingra Yokoma to Chilling (3 hrs. trek) and drive back to Leh and Stay in Guest house
- Day 10 – 16.01.2019 – Return from Leh
- Guest house stay + Breakfast in Leh
- Transportation from Leh to Chilling & back.
- Camping, Equipment Charges, Sleeping bag, Carry Mat etc.
- Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the trek (Day 3-9)
- Trek Leader, Guide, Cook
- Group Insurance
- Mumbai – Leh & back travelling Charges
- Personal Porter Charges
- Food / Meal in Leh
- Wildlife fees & Environment fees
- Personal Expenses
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- Personal portage charges, Personal gear, Extra charge levied for Porter
- Bisleri / Cold drinks etc
- As per Leh DM Notification, after Civil Hospital examination, If you doesn’t meet the criteria, you are not eligible for this trek
- We holds the right to change/cancel the policies/event, with/without prior notice.
Things to bring:
- Backpack (55 – 65 L) with sturdy straps
- Small backpack (20-30 Liters)
- Trekking shoes
- Track pants
- Full sleeve cotton tees with collar
- Full sleeve sweater
- A full sleeve thick down jacket
- Pair of thermal inner
- Pairs of stockings
- Pairs of woolen socks
- Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof)
- A woolen head-scarf or muffler
- Light weight towel
- Water bottle (thermos)
- A plate, spoon and coffee mug
- Sun glasses – Black (Blue color sunglasses doesn’t have UV protection)
- Trekking pole is mandatory
- LED Torch with extra set of cells (head lamps preferable)
- Cold cream and sun screen lotion + Lip balm
- Personal toilet kit
- 6 Passport size Photos + 6 Aadhar card photo copies (The documents are mandatory, without it you will not be allowed to trek)
- Disclaimer certificate
How to Register
- Account Name: SANTOSH BHAGAJI KURHADE
- Bank Name: IDBI Bank
- Saving Account Number: 004104000163996
- Branch: RAMNAGAR DOMBIVLI BRANCH
- IFSC: IBKL0000669
- Bhim Payments accepted on aldosadventure@upi (9920413246)
- PayTM Payments accepted on aldosadventure@paytm (9920413246)
- Once payment is done, please send a message on https://aldosadventure.com/contact/ with Trek Title, Participant Name, Mobile number, email ID, Transaction-Proof, Emergency contact number etc.
- For any clarification, Please Call/Whatsap Prasad Barje 9821500876 OR Email us at email@example.com
- Do not disturb the quiet surroundings by causing noise pollution with music systems, & discussions etc.
- Do not spread any plastic garbage. Instead, pick it up and dispose it in the city.
- At least bottles should not be smashed or else somebody might get injured.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 2 months prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 1 month. No show No Refund.
- Event fees cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.