- Date: 4 August 2018
- Location: Bhimashankar
- Duration: 1 Night and 1 Day
- Difficulty: Medium
- Meeting Time: Saturday, 4 August 2018, 08:30 PM
- Meeting Point: Aldo’s Adventure
- Event Fees: Rs. 1050/ Per Person
- Last Date of Registration: 1 August 2018
Places to See:
Lord Shiva Temple: Bhimashankar Temple is located in the village of Bhorgiri 50 km North West of Khed, near Pune. There is a beautiful temple of Lord Shiva which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India. It is a modest yet graceful temple and it dates back to mid 18th century. The shikhara of the temple was built by Nana Phadnavis. Shiva is said to have taken abode in the Bhima form, upon the request of the Gods, on the crest of the Sahyadri hills, and the sweat that poured forth from his body after the battle is said to have formed the Bhimarathi River. Bhimashankar is also the source of the Bhima River, which flows south east and merges with the Krishna River near Raichur. Trek to Bhimashankar can be easliy done as its near Mumbai.
A big size bell in Hemadpanthi stayle temple of Bhimashankar.
Hanuman Lake, Gupt Bhimashankar, Sakshi Vinayak, Origin of River Bhima, Nag Phani from where one can see the view of the Peth fort and Padhar, Bombay Point, and lot more. Bhimashankar is conserved forest area and wildlife sanctuary where a variety of birds, animals, flowers, plants can be seen. A rare animal “Shekru” can be found in deep woods. Bhimashankar is worth visited for jungle lovers and trekkers as well as for pilgrims.
- 08:30PM: Meeting at Aldo’s Adventure, Dombivli
- 09:00PM: Move towards base village “Khandas” by private vehical
- 11.30PM: Reach “Khandas” and have Dinner.
- 00.30AM: Start trek via Ganesh Ghat
- 04:30AM: Reach to Bhimashankar
- 05.00AM: Bhimashankar Darshan
- 05.30AM: Refreshment, Breakfast & tea
- 06.00AM: Start for Gupt-Bhimashankar
- 07.30AM: Start for Nag-Phani
- 09.00AM: Explore Nag-Phani
- 11:00AM: Lunch
- 11.30AM: Start descend to ‘Khandas’ via Ganesh ghat
- 03:00PM: Reach ‘Khandas’
- 03.30PM: Snacks & Tea
- 04:00PM: Start for return journey
- 07:00PM: Back to Aldo’s Adventure (Subjective, Depends on traffic situation)
- 1 Dinner, 1 Veg Breakfast, 1 Veg Lunch, 1 Veg Evening Snacks, 3 Tea
- Traveling from Dombivli to Dombivli by private vehicle
- Management, Expertise-charges and Medical-Emergency
Things to bring
- *Extra Pair of clothes, *No Skin tight clothes, *Towel/Napkin, *Extra pair of Socks
- *Wear full sleeves T-shirt and Full Pant
- *Shoes, Good-quality Trekking Rainy Footwear compulsory
- *Rain-cheater/Rain coat/Umbrella
- *Water bottle
- *Good Torch is must, Minimum 8 Hours Duration
- Camera if any at your own risk
- *Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- *Some ready to eat food (less Oily preferably) like Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if u require usually
- *A good technical Backpack to put all these things protected from Rain
How to Register
- Account Name: SANTOSH BHAGAJI KURHADE
- Bank Name: IDBI Bank
- Saving Account Number: 004104000163996
- Branch: RAMNAGAR DOMBIVLI BRANCH
- IFSC: IBKL0000669
- Bhim Payments accepted on aldosadventure@upi (9920413246)
- PayTM Payments accepted on aldosadventure@paytm (9920413246)
- Once payment is done, please send a message on https://aldosadventure.com/contact/ with Trek Title, Participant Name, Mobile number, email ID, Transaction-Proof, Emergency contact number etc.
- For any clarification, Please Call/Whatsap Prasad Barje 9821500876 OR Email us at email@example.com
- Do not disturb the quiet surroundings by causing noise pollution with music systems, & discussions etc.
- Do not spread any plastic garbage. Instead, pick it up and dispose it in the city.
- At least bottles should not be smashed or else somebody might get injured.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event fees cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.