Date: 1st & 2nd September 2018
Location: Rajmachi and Kondane Caves, Lonawla
Duration: 1 Night and 2 Day
Difficulty: Easy – Medium
Meeting Time: Saturday, 1st September, 2018
Meeting Point: Aldo’s Adventure
Event Fees: Rs. 1500/ Per Person
Last Date of Registration: 28 August 2018
Places to See:
Rajmachi and Kondane Caves trek takes you on a tour through tranquil hidden landscapes of Maharashtra. This ancient fort of Rajmachi is located in the Karjat region and is a perfect example of lost beauties in today’s hustles. These beautiful forts were built by Shivaji Maharaj during 17th century and strives for a favorite trekking destination amongst ardent adventure seekers.
Delight in this awe-inspiring quaint Rajmachi fort which provides you with pleasant views of Borghat, a historic trade route located in this region of Maharashtra. Admire the beauty of Shrivardhan Fort and Manoranjan fort crowned at the pinnacle with this amazing Rajmachi fort trek. This stunning ancient beauty can be reached via two ways, while Kondivide village route might get tricky at times, however, the most preferable route is from Lonavala as it is much easy and provides the best of the views.
Standing amidst the dense forests, Rajmachi and Kondane Caves trek provides you some amazing sceneries, this stunning place is a beauty to the eyes especially in the rainy season as you will be witnessing random waterfalls and lush-greenery at every turn while trekking. Rivet in this amazing experience with friends and family like never before!
Day 1, Saturday 1st September 2018
06:00 AM: Meeting at Aldo’s Adventure, Dombivli
06:15 AM: Move towards Kondana caves, Karjat by private vehicle
07.30 AM: Breakfast on the way
09.30 AM: Will reach Kondana Caves. Enjoy waterfall. Photography Etc.
11.00 AM: Ahead to Rajmachi
04:00 PM: Will reach Udhewadi Village, Lunch on the way
04:30 PM: Fresh n up & Tea, Snacks
05:00 pm: Trek for Shrivardhan fort (Easy 60 Min climb), Explore Fort and Photography
07:30 pm: Back to base, Entertainment session
08:30 pm: Dinner time (Authentic Maharashtrian home-made food)
10:00 pm: Good-night, Amazing experience of having a nap in village home
Day 2, Sunday 2nd September 2018
06.30 AM: Wake-up Call
07:30 AM: Morning Tea, Breakfast
08:00 AM: Will ahead to Manranjan Fort (30 Min Trek)
09:00 AM: Reach top fort, Time for explore, photography etc
10:00 AM: Start descend to base village
11.00 PM: Lunch
12:00 PM: Start our return journey towards same route to Karjat
05:00 PM: Will reach at base and start our return journey
- 1 Dinner, 2 Veg Breakfast, 2 Veg Lunch, 1 Veg Evening Snacks, 4 Tea,
- Traveling from Dombivli to Dombivli by private vehicle,
- Management, Expertise-charges and Medical-Emergency
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
Things to bring:
- Camping Mat
- Sleeping bag
- Rain-cheater/Rain coat/Umbrella
- Good Torch is must
- Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
- Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit, Extra pair of Socks
- Dry Food, Some ready to eat food (less Oily preferably) like Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
- Extra Pair of clothes,
- No Skin tight clothes, Wear full sleeves T-shirt and Full Pant
- Shoes, Good-quality Trekking Rainy Footwear compulsory
- Water bottle
- Camera if any at your own risk
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- A good technical Backpack to put all these things protected from Rain
How to Register
- Account Name: SANTOSH BHAGAJI KURHADE
- Bank Name: IDBI Bank
- Saving Account Number: 004104000163996
- Branch: RAMNAGAR DOMBIVLI BRANCH
- IFSC: IBKL0000669
- Bhim Payments accepted on aldosadventure@upi (9920413246)
- PayTM Payments accepted on aldosadventure@paytm (9920413246)
- Once payment is done, please send a message on https://aldosadventure.com/contact/ with Trek Title, Participant Name, Mobile number, email ID, Transaction-Proof, Emergency contact number etc.
- For any clarification, Please Call/Whatsap Prasad Barje 9821500876 OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not disturb the quiet surroundings by causing noise pollution with music systems, & discussions etc.
- Do not spread any plastic garbage. Instead, pick it up and dispose it in the city.
- At least bottles should not be smashed or else somebody might get injured.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event fees cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.