- Experience the fun of Rappelling down a 70 feet waterfall, while getting wet in the aggressive stream.
- Don’t miss out on a fun filled day with Aldo’s Adventure…!
- Date: 29 July 2018
- Location: Kalote Waterfall, Kalote Mokashi, Khopoli
- Duration: 1 Day
- Difficulty: Medium
- Meeting Time: Sunday, 29 July 2018, 06:00 AM
- Meeting Point: Aldo’s Adventure
- Event Fees: Rs. 1250/ Per Person
- Last Date of Registration: 26 July 2018
What is Rappelling?
Rappelling (also called abseiling in Britain, New Zealand, Australia and Ireland) is controlled descent down a rock using ropes. The aim is to climb down a steep cliff or slope when it is too steep. Our Chief Instructor Mr. Satish Gaikwad (Founder of MAD Club, known as Daddy) has got a wide experience in Mountaineering & Adventure. He has been organizing Adventure camps, School Camps and Professional Treks & Tours, Corporate events for last 40 years.
- 06:00AM: Meeting at Aldo’s Adventure, Dombivli
- 06:30AM: Move towards Kalote Waterfall by private vehical
- 07.30AM: Breakfast & Tea
- 09.00AM: Reach Kalote Waterfall patch
- 09.30AM: Briefing session (Dos and Donts)
- 10:00AM: Rappelling Activity starts
- 12.00PM: Lunch
- 04.00PM: Back to Bus and have Tea/Snacks
- 04.30PM: Start for return journey
- 06.30PM: Back to Aldo’s Adventure (Subjective, Depends on traffic situation)
- 1 Veg Breakfast, 1 Veg Lunch, 1 Veg Evening Snacks, 3 Tea
- Traveling from Dombivli to Dombivli by private vehicle
- Safety and First Aid, Certified Professional expertise, Equipment Charges
- No Extra Rappelling cost
Things to bring
- *Extra Pair of clothes, *No Skin tight clothes, *Towel/Napkin, *Extra pair of Socks
- *Wear full sleeves T-shirt and Full Pant
- *Shoes, Good-quality Trekking Rainy Footwear compulsory
- *Rain-cheater/Rain coat/Umbrella
- *Water bottle
- Camera if any at your own risk
- *Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- *Some ready to eat food (less Oily preferably) like Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those if u require usually
- *A good technical Backpack to put all these things protected from Rain
How to Register
- Account Name: SANTOSH BHAGAJI KURHADE
- Bank Name: IDBI Bank
- Saving Account Number: 004104000163996
- Branch: RAMNAGAR DOMBIVLI BRANCH
- IFSC: IBKL0000669
- Bhim Payments accepted on aldosadventure@upi (9920413246)
- PayTM Payments accepted on aldosadventure@paytm (9920413246)
- Once payment is done, please send a message on https://aldosadventure.com/contact/ with Trek Title, Participant Name, Mobile number, email ID, Transaction-Proof, Emergency contact number etc.
- For any clarification, Please Call/Whatsap Prasad Barje 9821500876 OR Email us at email@example.com
- Do not disturb the quiet surroundings by causing noise pollution with music systems, & discussions etc.
- Do not spread any plastic garbage. Instead, pick it up and dispose it in the city.
- At least bottles should not be smashed or else somebody might get injured.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 2 days. No show No Refund.
- Event fees cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.